There is a looming decision to be made.
To keep her, or not to keep her. I've put it off for about as long as I can. The litter is scheduled to go to their new homes the first week of July.
- I have FOUR DOGS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!
- We travel a lot.
- Twinkle is still angry about us getting Honey two years ago.
- I just finished raising Honey for her first two years of rowdy puppyhood and she is a sweet, calm, adult now, it would be hard to start over.
- There is way too much dog poop to scoop DAILY already.
- It is a big commitment of time and resources, and I am already stretched with all the kids and dogs and chickens and the yard and on and on....
- I just spent two months tied down to raising puppies and need a break.
- The little dogs and Honey are just learning to tolerate each other and not fight.
- Her hair is silky, not poofy and curly like the other pups, what if she grows up to shed???? There is no guarantee with a first generation golden doodle that they won't shed.
- What is one more? We have a lot of land, and big areas are fenced.
- My adult son has an apartment here and watches animals while we travel.
- Honey doesn't have a pack of her own, since the Yorkies don't like her, she deserves a buddy.
- The grand fairies adore her. So does Ryan.
- THAT FACE!
- She is a very sweet pup.
- I'll have a big hole in my life and in my heart when the puppies are gone to their forever homes. Having a baby to keep will fill that hole back up again.
- When she was born, she almost didn't live, and I had to revive her.
- She is the softest, silkiest dog, and loves to be snuggled.